Utah Tech University

Private Lending for Higher Education

Welcome to FastChoice

We recommend that you take advantage of federal student loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.FAFSA.ed.gov. Once you receive your financial aid offer, and determine that you still need financial assistance, then consider private education loans.