Pittsburg State University

Private Lending for Higher Education

Welcome to FastChoice

We recommend that you take advantage of federal education loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.FAFSA.ed.gov. Once you receive your financial aid award offer and determine that you still need financial assistance, then consider private education loans. Parents of dependent undergraduates should first consider the Federal Direct PLUS loan.